Discover Jefferson County
Plan your trip today! Download the Discovery Tour Sheet to find special offers for your personal tour of a Retire TN community.
Tennova Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Tennova - Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- 200 physicians and 58 beds
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals
- Everest Award Winner
- “20 Best Community Hospitals in America” - Becker’s Hospital Review
- 32 Miles to VA Clinic (Morristown)
- Douglas and Cherokee Lakes
- Historic Downtowns
- Bush’s Beans Visitor Center
- Glenmore Mansion
- Patriot Hills and Dandridge Golf Clubs
Car Festival in Dandridge
- Lakeside of the Smokies Balloon Fest
- Scots-Irish Festival
- Mossy Creek Fall Festival
Shopping in Dandridge
Jefferson County offers unique shopping and dining experiences, local farmers markets throughout the year, and quaint pastoral towns full of southern charm.
“After more than 40 years in Chicago, I no longer dread winter. I now have the ability to enjoy being outside all year long in Jefferson County. The weather is wonderful and the fishing is great. We originally visited Jefferson County for a lake vacation 10 years ago. We always said we would retire on Douglas lake as soon as we could—now our dream has come true!”
Jim S. from Chicago
Examples of Living in Jefferson County
Jefferson County has an excellent transportation infrastructure, located at the intersection of I-40 and I-81.