Treehouse Mountain was designed with one thing in mind: Relaxation. The property provides 30 acres of forest covered land for guests to explore. It features four uniquely designed treehouses to fit any travelers needs, and is perfect for hosting groups and events!
- 30 acres
- Walking trails
- 9 hole disc golf course, open to the public (call/text 706-567-2470 in advance to confirm availability)
- Event Deck
Amenities available to each treehouse:
- For cooking, guests have a Blackstone Griddle available on the porch of the treehouse. Additionally, each treehouse comes standard with a kitchenette containing a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, and all plates, bowls, cups and flatware needed to prepare meals.
- Outdoors, each treehouse comes with a fire pit and firewood is provided.
- Each treehouse has heat, air conditioning, and running water.
- Wifi and smart TVs are provided as well.
Additional amenities available to specific treehouses:
The Rubicon Treehouse: The Rubicon features a wood-fired hot tub, large wrap-around porch, and a full bathroom. It is more spacious than the other treehouses and features a queen bed upstairs as well as a queen pull out sofa on the main level.
The Stamish Castle Treehouse: The Stamish Castle is a classic treehouse with a suspension bridge and a tree going right through the center. It has a queen bed upstairs and a full size futon on the main level. It has a half bathroom inside with access to an additional bathroom and showers at the bathhouse about 40 yards away.
La Paz Treehouse: La Paz is a similar design to the Stamish Castle, with a suspension bridge and a tree going through the center. Additionally, it has beautiful year-round mountain views and the layout is a bit more spacious than the Stamish Castle. It has a queen bed upstairs and a full size futon on the main level. The half bathroom is located on the entrance platform across the suspension bridge from the main treehouse. It also has access to an additional bathroom and showers at the bathhouse, about 40 yards away.
The Dreamweaver Treehouse: The Dreamweaver is a single level, studio-style treehouse with lots of charm. It has a queen bed and a twin size futon. Bathrooms and showers are available 40 yards away, at the bathhouse.
The Bathhouse: Our bathhouse features two bathrooms and two shower rooms. It is climate controlled (warm in winter and cooled in summer), and cleaned daily. It is a shared facility between the Stamish Castle, La Paz, and the Dreamweaver treehouses. The bathhouse showers are equipped with shampoo, conditioner, and body soap. All towels are provided, found inside each treehouse.
Treehouse Mountain Disc Golf Course:
Our disc golf course is available to the public, free to play. Call ahead to check course availability at 706-567-2470. The course is mostly wooded and features Prodigy baskets. More details available on UDisc.
Treehouse Mountain is conveniently located only 15 minutes from downtown Copperhill, TN and McCaysville, GA where dining and shopping can be found. It's also a short drive to the Cherokee National Forest, Ocoee River, and Parksville Lake where travelers can find numerous options for outdoor activities including:
- Hiking along rivers, to waterfalls, and with scenic mountain views
- Swimming at Parksville Lake
- Whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River
- Horseback riding
- Disc golf (on property and nearby courses)
Open to public, call ahead to confirm availability.
For the most up-to-date hours and information, please contact Treehouse Mountain directly.