Learn more about 1st Friday Night Market.
Join us in Springfield, TN, on the 1st Friday Night of each month from May until October on the Springfield Town Square Historic District.
Enjoy live music, food trucks, kids zone, specialty car cruise-in, farmers market, shopping with local artisans, makers, and your favorite downtown merchants.
This is a FREE event and family/pet friendly!
Event Time: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Further Flyers will be onsite performing fire dancing, eating, poi, juggling and more 6-6:20pm, plus a costumed stilt walker making their way around the event 7-8pm
- Live music starts at 6:30pm with "The Fortunate Sons, featuring Buzzy Poole and Dewayne Bellar" brought to you by the City of Springfield, TN's Parks & Recreation Department's Sunset Concert Series
- Free fall family crafts/giveaways and a giveback opportunity thanks to this month's event sponsor: RE/Max 1st Choice+Motto Mortgage 24 - Nashville
- 84 Vendors and Downtown Merchants for you to DINE, SHOP, and DISCOVER
- Plus the Specialty Vehicle Cruise-in, Fall Photo booth, and Kid's Zone. You won't want to miss it!
Still exploring? Try these popular ideas in and around Springfield.